Active Paws puppy classes are a 8 week course. The first week is puppy free so we can talk about what is going on at home without distractions.
During the course, you will learn how to teach your puppy life skills, understand your puppy and we will cover all the polite behaviours:
- Down (belly on the floor)
- Stay and Wait
- Walking on a loose lead
- Recall (they will come to you when called)
- Drop/give (will let go of something in their mouth)
- Leave (will not pick something up from the floor)
- Stopping mouthing
- Meeting people and dogs, greeting people and dogs
- Games to play with your puppy
- Puppy proprioception
And so much more. Ainsley will give advice on what to expect with having a dog in your life now and as your puppy grows up!
All family members are welcome – children need to be 6 years old and above please.
Puppies need to be less than 18 weeks old and have had their first injection to join the course. Call Jennie on 01865 400408 to find out when the next course starts and book your place.